These are the list of questions small business owner should have in mind before you decide to outsource.
- What is outsourcing?
- Do you own a business?
- Did you just open your business?
- Do you have the budget to pay for the wage and bills of your company?
- How can outsourcing help a company to be successful?
- What are the main points that make a business owner decide to outsource his or her business?
- Are freelancers affordable and trust worthy of your documents?
Well, if you really want to know the answers to these valuable questions, then you must continue reading this article.
Outsourcing is where a company or corporation will either buy products it intends to resell or hire another company to perform certain functions that would cost them too much to do themselves. Outsourcing can be done by a company. The business owner can hire a team of freelancers who want to work at home, and do the jobs at their work place at home.
We all know how modern our world is, and we are aware that almost everything is accessible through the internet. Most of the people are inclined into the usage of computers and internet access. But, not everyone is aware that a person can earn money while he or she is spending time in front of the computer.
A company can outsource especially if the company owner wants to ensure the success of its company by meeting the deadlines, and reaching the goal which is to cater to its target market. The process of hiring a freelancer is almost the same compared to hiring an office based employee. Your freelancer will also go to the process of hiring, which is started by the interview, and exams to test their skill.
There is no right answer if you should or should not outsource. But, if you want to be successful, then you need to consider the valuable reasons of outsourcing. Below are the reasons why a small company outsources.
1. Timings or Deadlines â€“ There will always be a large amount of work to do, and sometimes a small business, especially the newly start up business, doesnâ€™t have the right number of employees to do these works, since they have just started the business. This problem can be solved by outsourcing, as the freelancer will be available 40 hours a week, to help the business grow.
2. The Cost and Affordability â€“ A freelancer is skillful and more affordable compared to an office-based assistant. This is another important matter when it comes to operating a business. Even though a freelancer is affordable, you will always receive quality output from them.
3. The Bills â€“ When it comes to telemarketing businesses, the telephone bills are always expensive, but if you hire a team of freelancers, you can choose affordable softwares, such as softphones, like Skype, Toktumi, and Eyebeam to lessen the bills. Also, you will not be billed for high amount of electricity for the business.
4. Freelancers wants careers – This means that your freelancers will always be around to help you, as they are looking for a long-term and full-time work, as you want to have a successful business.
5. The Flexibility – You and your tea of freelancers can agree to a fixed time and rate of hours. In this way, you will know when they should be doing the work and how much you will be billed. Owners who are outsourcing can also instruct them to use time trackers, such as time doctors and hyperhour.